GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@TheDean Gonna bite here, most of us are aware you got in early...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    @TheDean

Gonna bite here, most of us are aware you got in early and have made your Bugs Bunny (money) by selling at the right time and free riding what's left. Kudos to you, your DD, FA, TA, experience and attention to macro factors have harvested your bloom.

You've even challenged opinions of respected posters on here, which is great - balanced discussion is essential.

I guess what ppl don't generally warm to is the way you word some of your posts. They can come across as a bit patronising and abrasive. Also, they cryptic nature of the sentence structure can be a little on the irritating side as some of us are busting our backsides for meagre wages trying to raise kids. Trying to decode somewhat hidden meaning on smoko isn't everyone's cup of tea, as they say: time is money.

The reiterated lifestyle you live of hanging ten (or maybe five in your case) with the dodgy knee, kind of rubs salt in the wound for many who have watched the lithium stocks get shredded in recent years (me being one of them). Learnt a lesson yes, cash out and don't be greedy.
    Last edited by w00lfy: 10/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.