GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

[MEDIA] Thanks @The Dean, But you and I and many others were...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Thanks @The Dean,

But you and I and many others were here in the early days when the plant got restarted...The Dean.

It will be interesting to hear/read about what management have planned, for the strategic direction and development of the lithium assets, on the strategy briefing day on Thursday 21 November.

But, I do agree, that whatever is about to happen will take time, after what has transpired over the past 18 months or so. Daily trading activities still present some good opportunities for holders who are prepared to buy/hold, and feel confident enough to stay the course.

Before I go for the night; I know that you’re not here for the singing and dancing, and that we’re all here to make some money in Galaxy, however, click on the clip above, to see just how happy this forum will be, as developments continue to take shape/progress over time, and the share price really starts to take off again.

There will be no dancing until you make a full recovery, and the only boards that you will be allowed on are these ones for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.