GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@Subs"It could also explain all the calls for a buy back......

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    @Subs
    "It could also explain all the calls for a buy back... basically calls to get rid of the cash as soon as possible." Exactly.

So CATL in bed with PLS. CATL ("at arms length") through Yibin Tianyi now have a similar stake in AVZ. Anyway, essentially they all operate at the behest of Chinese government. It's a little easier to think about in those terms. Also easier when trying to imagine a motivation for what is going on with lithium stocks on the ASX, the price of LCE and spod etc. Maybe it's not the Chinese, I don't know, but there are forces with massive power trying to keep a lid on all this as long as possible for various reasons.

GXY is playing very well and the key is not to get crushed and become a fly for the Chinese to remove from their honey trap. Cash is a big part of this IMO. Selling Nth SDV was a such a great move and I'm hoping that all the silence about Sth SDV and possible deals with POSCO is because this is ultimately a war and we need radio silence, patience and stamina. And if we can pick up A40 or some stake in it along the way, then this won't have just been about enduring a battered SP...Hopefully these signs from Tesla's production figures, sales and turn around in profits are just the beginning.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1822/1822060-d6f8b3b5efedb71d5e01ed0d08074a86.jpg

Last edited by bfor3108: 12/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.