GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

IMO the Australian media are angry at the current government has...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    IMO the Australian media are angry at the current government has suppressed the freedom of speech via the widely publicised Australian Federal Police raids.

The media are now hitting the government where it hurts most. Climate change.

The amount of continues coverage of the clearly devastating bushfire in QLD and NSW is not necessarily new, however, the way the media are linking this directly back to climate change is something I have not witnessed before.

We now have a frustrated government and its clear with people like Barnaby Joyce beginning to slip up.

The policy change is currently being demanded. The public are waking up. There is an alternative.

We are on the cusp of the greatest global technology shift we humans have seen since the industrial revelation.

2020 is the decade of electrification.

The manipulators of the lithium sector can push the share prices as low as they like. I wont be selling any time soon.

Lets see how ScoMo responds to the media's current requests for action on climate and emissions reductions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.