GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-11366

1. 7,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    no idea, if i knew, i would have put all my money on BHP back in 2015 at when it dropped to $15 from $35 in no time with all the bad news coming out every day and i was planning to start buying at $10.

Hindsight is a great thing but If i go back to 2018 and not knowing how the lithium stocks and lithium sector turned out moving forward i would still invest in GXY.

fundamentally GXY and demand for lithium has gone up as more EVs are produced than ever before, maybe not at the pace it was expected but the market continues to grow and this is the key reason i will continue to buy.

this is what BabaRoga doesnt understand, producers are not producing less lithium than they did in 2018 and EVs are continuing to increase every year.

It is not like the crude oil price collapse where the world was flooded with oil after the shale oil from US got into production, the global supply increased and the world record levels and demand of the oil stayed the same as before collapsing the price oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.