GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-11458

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    My question to everyone is WHO do you believe about the lithium market and below is what I mean when I regularly research Lithium...One side seem to be Bullish and then you have the Bears.... Love to hear CONSTRUSTIVE Posts

Articles posted on google 13.12.19 - 6pm

.1. Lithium miner slashes ore price further amid plummeting ...The Sydney Morning Herald - 34 minutes ago

.2. West Australian lithium miner Mineral Resources has slashed a further US$88 off its spodumene concentrate price in a sign the lithium glut has ...Australia's Mineral Resources flags lower lithium sale price at ...Nasdaq - 3 hours ago

.3. The next mining boom? Rare earths and the rise of Australia's ...The Sydney Morning Herald -7 hours ago Lithium, cobalt, titanium, rare earths – expect to hear more about them as we transition to green technologies. But what are they, actually?

.4. Why Aviation Needs To Get Tough On Dangerous Lithium ...Simple Flying-16 hours ago The risk posed by rouge shipments of poorly made or uncertified lithium batteries is increasing year on year. As the market floods with ...Time to crack down on hidden lithium ion battery shipments ...theloadstar.com-16 hours ago

.5. Core Lithium on verge of Finniss construction Australian Mining - 7 hours ago
    Core Lithium is looking to start the new decade on a high after a promising spodumene pegmatite discovery at the Finniss lithium project near ...

.6. Environment secretary bullish on lithium, calls it Mexico's 'new ...Mexico News Daily - 8 hours agoLithium will be Mexico's “new oil,” Environment Secretary Víctor Manuel Toledo said on Thursday, highlighting the country's large deposits of ...

.7. Lithium Miners Remain Optimistic in the Face of Falling PricesEquities.com - 11 hours ago The lithium bear market is a surprise mainly because the material is the primary metal used in rechargeable ion batteries. According to Metal ...

.8. Albemarle upbeat on EV demand outlook despite current ...S&P Global-9 hours ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.