GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

How convenient for the losers to come out now and tell us they...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618

How convenient for the losers to come out now and tell us they had already bought a trading parcel , when the price has gone up by 10% within a day and the trade deal has been sorted between China and USA.

LMAO!!!!

Same people had the sentiment of Sell and calling for 50 cents as the fair value and that was just from their posts from couple of days ago , but now all of a sudden they already have a parcel!!!!! buhahahhahahahhahahahhaa.... just go back and look at their /it positing history. buhahhahahaha

If the price goes down on Monday , the clowns will tells us they had already sold their holding over the weekend and made a good trade.

May be the clown will get third time lucky......but i doubt he has any parcel when he was calling for a 50 cents share price for GXY in next couple of weeks. It does make sense to cal for a lower share price when you hold a trading parcel. LOL!!

PS. I also won a lotto this weekend and picked all the winners on the horse racing last night. #TrueStory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.