GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Facthunter said, "AJM looking at a solid +30% for their deal,...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

Facthunter said, "AJM looking at a solid +30% for their deal, Why cant GXY pull this kind rise with far better prospects?"

Well, at just a guess, I could postulate at least these three possibilities.  

1. The instos and their 'pro-shorter parasites' are still far, far, more interested in accumulating 'control' of GXY's shares, than (at this point) bothering themselves with AJM's, and hence, they're still actively 'attempting' to control the rate, of our own SP rise for their own, surreptitious benefits.  

2. Those very same sneaky ole Wall St folks are currently trying a little GXY SP Break-out / Fake-out, to see if they can succeed in shaking loose yet a few more from the hands of the nervous-nellies / impatient types.

3. There are, too many impatient, desperate, silly, (insert whatever 'descriptive adjective' you'd prefer) GXY shareholders who are currently ..'willing'.. to part with their GXY Tickets to their own ..'Early-Retirements'.. for just a paltry  'few' quick, silver shekels, in their hands and hence, are themselves, actually assisting the instos and their shorters to more easily keep control of our GXY's SP, by now selling into them, for the afore-mentioned, "paltry  'few' quick, silver shekels, in their hands".    

But, to each their own I guess, it's still a free country.    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.