GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Again, nothing. No detail, can't refute any of the key points...

1. 14,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Again, nothing. No detail, can't refute any of the key points with anything substantial. Relying on general bashing of the company and posters to fill your hollow posts. You haven't refuted anything about my model or estimates for Mt Cattlin scenarios, and have not mentioned anything about how this does or does not affect our cash hoard moving forward.
    Instead, you talk about "our portfolios" etc etc. Nice diversion.

The simple fact is that it doesn't matter if the current crappy landscape persists for YEARS more (although there is no reasonable evidence to suggest that it should), GXY can survive (I have clearly shown how and why) and continue towards its goals of multi-asset production.

"You guys are so deep in GXY that you don't really have a choice but to believe or convince yourself in the EV story and say things like, "I'm in this for the long term" "

Rubbish.
    I've been invested here since 2009, so yes, I am in for the long haul, and have been for a long time. I've ridden out major drops before, and averaged down significantly, right down to under 5c, for that to be rewarded significantly. And will be again.

It's clear that you cannot address any specific points, and all you are left with is "prices dropping" and "where's the shipping". Unfortunately this does not in any way help anyone to understand how the future for this company is likely to unfold. I've addressed multiple points in my recent posts and asked you specific questions, all of which you conveniently dodge and ignore. How convenient.

Do you really, honesty, think that we need to still be "convinced" of the "EV story"...? That was locked and loaded some time ago. Where have you been?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.