GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Howdy Thesi, a lot of people here quote warren Buffett.If your...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Howdy Thesi, a lot of people here quote warren Buffett.
    If your not prepared to hold a stock for ten years, it's not worth holding.
    This sadly does not apply in todays market.
    It's the most misused quote I can think of.
    You have to trade it.
    What deal was done way back when Tianqui bought our converter and didn't pick up our reserves for a further 20 million,I believe is still in play.
    We placed our money in good faith that A.T and now Simon make Hay while the sun shines, have a better indication on the time line when lithium will start to peak.
    The venture into A40 showed us that this was still a way off, and try and take advantage of the current oversupply.
    The slow uptake of S.D.V. indicates this is still at least min 12 months till the reversal takes place.
    Now I'm not telling you anything here that you don't already know.
    But we don't know what goes down in the tea drinking ceremonies, for this is for the privileged .
    The fact that this is a while away doesn't change the fact that GXY is currently massively undervalued at the present.
    I have to think that they have to be more in the know than you and i , but I am also sick of being kept in the dark and trade according to my valuation of the company not on what they may release to the public.
    I've nearly held this as long as Warren says I should, but I look after myself as I am sure Management do.
    This is always supported by the lack of communication by this Board.
    All the best to you Thesi you are on the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.