GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-12611

1. 13,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8488
    I don't disagree with you, in general, but it irks me when I see the flip flopping that I have seen several times already - what was the comment the other day from Thesi about going bald from having his hair ripped from its roots by what grand thing might be unfolding - to today turning sour. I'm not the only one noticing this flip flopping. There have been several other notable occurrences of this too over the years.. all called out by others at the times.

Yeah, like I said, we all want to know more, and we all want it done quicker. So what. Having a whinge and stating Simon is crap or whatever, based on some guidance re pond lining, is a useless and pointless thing to do, and was clearly an extension of frustration with historical events and other people. It needs to be put into perspective. Questioning his suitability for the role, based on THAT..? Seriously misguided.

"You have no idea what individuals may have written to GXY following that presentation. "

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make there, as of course I don't know what others are communicating directly with the company!
    It's obviously regarding my comment about going to the source for the answers or clarification that is sought. That stands.
    People whinging here about the ponds and questioning the CEOs suitability over related guidance, after only months in the job, don't have a frikken clue about the realities of mining in South America imo!! There's no point exaggerating that (albeit relevant) concern to the point of equating that with essentially nothing happening.
    Those that have been on the receiving end, doing the ACTUAL work in similar situations, on the ground, know how misguided and insulting these sorts of assumptions or "assessments" are.

I value Thesi's input and commentary and contributions, and yours too, but I think this latest attack on Simon is stretching things a bit too far and based on an unrealistic view (lack of appreciation of the realities) of the mining industry, particularly in SA.

And please don't put me in the basket of those refusing to acknowledge any weaknesses of the company. I try to be realistic and factual in what I post and the views that I form. Saying someone is gong a bit far with a negative view, doesn't mean there isn't anything negative there or that there isn't some merit to their point/s.
    In general, I agree with Thesi, I just think he has exaggerated those points and concerns beyond a reasonable point now, that's all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.