GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Wow, with an enterprise value of under $140m AUD, we've already...

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475

Wow, with an enterprise value of under $140m AUD, we've already dropped over 90% from the peak a couple of years ago.

Have a think about this in the context of the diagram below, when others tell us that we are NOT in the yellow zone yet!!!

Mathematically, we certainly are!
    I think that's why some (including myself) aren't at all fazed about trying to scavenge a possible extra 1 or 2 % of that 8% that's left (92% gone already).

If that yellow zone spans say only 10% of the price at point 4, then we ARE there, as simple maths tells us. Are we at the very bottom of it? Who knows, but it is clear to me that points 6/7/8/9 are long gone.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1901/1901219-18408b6fdacfaccb5a6b1435038c00f5.jpg

Sheep get slaughtered.
    Wolves are hungry.
    I've heard a lot of "13" and "14" lately.
    Yellow zone represents the point of maximum financial opportunity. That's not my whacky theory btw, look it up.

Don't believe that everyone who wants in, or every short that needs/wants to cover, can all do it at the lowest price point. That's not how it works. Circa 50m net shorts aren't sitting on as much profit as they think, until they can actually sell their stock.
    They want the sheep to jump the fence, clearly, that's the game!

Not advice, DYOR and decide for yourself what the future may bring

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.