GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think whilst they were bemoaning not receiving credit for the...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I think whilst they were bemoaning not receiving credit for the difficult task maybe they should consider if not achieving name plate of 17,500 was a factor in that lack of recognition they felt they received also they only own 66% of the project yet report on the ASX at 100% and the last time I brought this up fellow posters were stunned and thought I was being misleading.

@brotherprinter I get where you are coming from but if the company (GXY) is going to make statements that something is going to happen then it does not, over and over and over again then I don't think anyone needs to seek forgiveness for being pissed off about it and bringing it to the attention of other holders.

The company makes a big song and a dance about a strategy update and the very first thing they plan and say is going to happen doesn't, with no explanation other that @Dancing needing to email the man hiding behind the curtain pulling the leavers to say "pay no attention to that failing, all is under control, I will tell you more soon"

Give me a break, that's f'kingretarded.

Not Dancing but the fact that he has had to email a please explain... If the market is not informed today as to what is going on then I'm afraid Simon is at fault for not keeping the market informed. It has been highlighted too him, WTF is going on?

I would like to see a response to @Rob826 letter that he shared with us.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ba...4625/page-12727?post_id=42119363#.XgpyUhjZX3A

I would like to see that response from Martin Rowley as the Chairman of our company as the poor communication is nothing new, has been highlighted to him in the past on multiple occasions yet nothing has changed.

I think it's a disgrace that we need to beg like paupers for an explanation of what is going on, and worse still are not automatically kept up to date of significant delays.

It's very a disappointing performance all round.
    Last edited by Thesi: 31/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.