GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Don’t be like that. My point stands, that you (or anyone afaik)...

1. 13,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8396
    Don’t be like that.

My point stands, that you (or anyone afaik) do not have any evidence to suggest that the expectations of skewed shipments was untrue. It not turning out that way does not make it untrue.

Do we know the contract details? No.
    Are we privy to the negotiations and deals around modifying shipments etc? No.

I can see everyone is pissed off about how the past 24 months has unfolded but no need to pick fights with those on the same team - We have no idea what the alternative was, or if we could simply hold our customers to their original obligations and what the outcome may have been.

Each one of these issues, be it the ponds or shipments or contracts or whatever, is far more complex and detailed than we like to believe and imo it’s just too easy to remove our objectivity and “attack” from the rooftops, with the very little info we actually have and massive assumptions that we make. Compounded by the bashing that our investments have had.

I sense capitulation is near, with all this infighting! Let’s get it over with, the sooner the better. The sector is bad, for now. Sending some companies broke. Planned or otherwise. Tough times. That’s how it works.

No cop out. Sh!t times. It’s if and how we ride out of it that matters.

Me trying to not be emotional about it and remain objective in relation to the ponds, contracts etc might not align with others who might be more “angry”.... that is fine.
    It also, however, does NOT mean that I am happy about how everything has/hasn’t played out and how the company is handling some things.

How long can the crappy environment (market and pricing) really last..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.