GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-13140

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Yes I would do nothing. Unless I'm an activist shortseller!

If I were an activist shortseller, I'd do exactly what you are doing:
    Press the company to release information I already know the answer to. And I already know it's bad. I also know that company has nothing to soften the blow, like they did with announcing concentrating effort on the bogus SDV pond work to distract the market from A40 fiasco.
    BTW, you probably don't realize this but work on SDV is just a public relations stunt.
    In reality: board would have to be insane or insanely stupid to go full steam ahead with test ponds in this market conditions. Blow the safety net money on test ponds to get unsatisfactory results from test pond = might as well put a lock on the GXY front gate with "closing down" sign.
    In other words: you don't go ahead with test flight of your experimental rocket after your other rockets have been grounded due to problems!

So the answer to my question "what answer you expect and what you expect to achieve is: you already know the anwer. Ponds aren't getting lined and shipping guidance won't be met (did anyone seriously expect that?).
    And what you will achieve is what activist shortsellers achieve when they jump the company to answer the question they know the answers too.

Trust me: You won't like being informed with bad s..t without something to distract from it. Hence why Board is waiting for something to fall their way from the sky so the PR guy can spin the the bad news with something positive. As always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.