GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-13148

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    One nice post as it is full of confirmation of little league management. Please note a couple examples:
    " .... because that wouldn’t have been spent if we didn’t have the POSCO cash.
    " .... We’d be relatively penniless and desperate for some kind of financing deal, and be getting shafted

while with a bit of honest self-assessment as GCar is the speaker here:

".... I think many of us, myself included, are often mistaken that our short-term progress and milestones will trump the market-makers’ plans. Not in this sector and not in this environment, it seems.

Shame is he's not a listener, chooses to speak to whims in the cross-winds and invokes people who wish to remain silent in effort to salvage a crumbling position (his position perhaps because my position is not build on plastic pond-liners that are not green in color, what a position to be in to be blaming pond-liners as a major source of SDV's problems. That's something I'd expect to hear from the kids outside the kitchen window~~~
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1909/1909748-23e2fa8942fe32b891869055795157ca.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.