GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

One nice post as it is full of confirmation of little league...

1. 13,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    One nice post as it is full of confirmation of little league management. Please note a couple examples:
    " .... because that wouldn’t have been spent if we didn’t have the POSCO cash.
    " .... We’d be relatively penniless and desperate for some kind of financing deal, and be getting shafted

while with a bit of honest self-assessment as GCar is the speaker here:

".... I think many of us, myself included, are often mistaken that our short-term progress and milestones will trump the market-makers’ plans. Not in this sector and not in this environment, it seems.

Shame is he's not a listener, chooses to speak to whims in the cross-winds and invokes people who wish to remain silent in effort to salvage a crumbling position (his position perhaps because my position is not build on plastic pond-liners that are not green in color, what a position to be in to be blaming pond-liners as a major source of SDV's problems. That's something I'd expect to hear from the kids outside the kitchen window~~~
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1909/1909748-23e2fa8942fe32b891869055795157ca.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.