GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-132

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081

Completely agree.

We’re sitting on the mud flats on a particularly shitty low tide at the moment, and this is a very slow tide to rise.

However, I’m actually not concerned yet. This persistent manipulation shows me the incredible potential of this company. If it wasn’t there, they wouldn’t be here, end of story.

If every body just held strong and looked at the fricken big picture we are about to smash into, our current position might be a little different.

Sure the SP is shit, but you have to ask yourselves how long can this last with sooooo much in our favour.

It won’t take much to break this spell, and when it’s done it will be pedal to the metal.

All my lithium stocks are currently in various arrays of RED. I only bought into them six months ago, and a shit load has happened since then.

In fact they have all released fantastic announcements and their fundermentals have become stronger. Yet the SP keeps getting hammered?

Manipulation is ripe.

In summary no concerns from me. Just hanging in there waiting for the bear trap to spring. Those trapped on the mud flats with a fast rising tide will be sweating their greedy little arses off.

Then the bulls will run.

It’s no if but when.

GLTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.