GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Howdy gareth, The sharing with neighbouring operators was really...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Howdy gareth, The sharing with neighbouring operators was really the point I was trying to make.
    If GXY and Posco are for e.g using the same contractors, a delay on one site could easily carry over to the other.
    I'm sure A.T. touched on this occuring between the two companies in a Q and A .
    And this was only a generalisation, nothing definite in black and white, but definetely sharing costs where possible..
    Tried listening to some of the older conference calls but there was some technical problems,
    Apologies if I appeared to be eluding to all costs being shared between the two..
    The other point of Posco becoming a partner through a J.V. doesn't make a lot of sense to me , for that would have been more logical at the start rather than buying the top paddock and then spending more money on a J,V, later. financially doesn't make a lot of sense.
    For GXY to go ahead with such a J.V would mean that they would be agreeable to there method of processing and that does not seem to be the case.
    Hopefully we may learn some more at the next conference call.
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.