GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-13425

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    So... considering these "opinions" why on earth did you recently buy in ASB83...?

If this is what you believe, well I'm sorry to tell you, but nothing has changed...

Yet you bought in...

Then you and your "friends" all stopped posting here on the same exact day... 9th Jan.

If it looks like a paid basher, posts like a paid basher, disappears like a paid basher... then what is it?

Were you and your friends not recently questioning my logic in continuing to buy under $1.00? Saying I was crazy? Why wouldn't I just wait for it to drop further?

I feel sorry for those that actually followed your advice and sold out, missing this run... or worse! They followed you into a short position and now find themselves underwater with unlimited potential losses.

Used to "squeeze" the price up.

Next time we will see this lot will be when they want start to convince retail to sell out early... shouldn't be long now.

Remember - they will try and manipulate you out of potential profits on the way up, with just as much effort as they put into manipulating the share price down over the last few years.

The game is played on many fronts, and Hot Copper / Social Media is most certainly one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.