GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

So, I went through a process of actually mapping POSCO-related...

1. 13,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8018
    So, I went through a process of actually mapping POSCO-related announcements to the sp action.

Previously, I had eyeballed a few, but was yet to lay it out like this.

Interesting....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1933/1933948-5121a0abf3b229140599b5231157e4ee.jpg
    I call this chart "AS YOU WERE"....

This illustrates that in this environment at least, critical benefits to the business and our future potential, based on significant incoming $$ and substantial de-risking, have been ABSOLUTELY LOST within the noise of general sp movement. If THAT news and its fundamental impact on the business had virtually zero effect (further supported by the comparison charts I have posted previously of GXY, PLS and ORE), then what else would have put the sp where a lot of us think it should be...? Nothing, IMO.

And some still expect an urgent update on pond lining delays or similar to have a meaningful effect..? Come off it. Yes we'd all like to know more, but thinking that it's going to transform the sp is wishful thinking at best, based on evidence like this.

Anyway, hope this is helpful/informative to those looking at the facts!

Geez I'm looking forward to a mood change around here when the tide rises... can't come soon enough! Big year/s ahead.

IMO
    DYOR
    Last edited by GCar: 18/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.