GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well done @Gekkko for all your buying lately. I wish I had the...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Well done @Gekkko for all your buying lately. I wish I had the funds to do the same.

I completely agree with yours and the general consensus among retail holders that MR and PB have to go.
    As a long term holder I remember 25% voted to out MR at the 3 years ago AGM:
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170518/pdf/43jcd0jx492gq8.pdf
    MR has had a history of treating retail holders with disdain for years, especially at AGMs (for example when his proposed options for Florencia Heredia were not approved and had to be withdrawn).

Interesting to see GXY is getting mentioned on the LPD threads as behind the recent sell off in LPD. I'm hoping that GXY can now make a full exit from LPD and put the funds to better use. Clearly the potential synergies between the 2 companies has not transpired despite the likes of PB being involved with both (and LPD still light years away from making a profit). PB is a merchant banker who operates out of London, who's primary focus is Bacchus Capital, with a large history with Morgan Stanley.
    Its difficult to point the finger directly at who was involved in the failed A40 and directionless LPD investments, but MR and PB are definitely accountable.

Finally, well done to Simon Hay for the progress made so far. I believe we are now back onto a well-planned track at SDV, in readiness for the GXY/Posco JV announcement later in the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.