GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-14018

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    As I mentioned previously I am currently on the fence on this one.I will make a decision when it is time to vote, but have been paying attention to both sides of the argument.

The one advantage that I could consider is that they seem to not be prepared to sell us out. At this price I am sure that companies have at least suggested doing a TO deal. However, I think what said it most was when it came to the SDV no deal. They obviously could have tried to save face and made any deal and sold it as great even though it would not have been in the companies best interest. To me that is one of the key positives, well at least perceived that way.

However, on the other side of the coin, I am pretty disgusted in the way that A40 was pretty much sweeped under the carpet with no real consequence. That was an eye opener. What I am waiting for now is to see if GXY is actually going to go to court to sue the BOD for a fraudulent capital raise. I am hoping something like that eventuates to show that they were in fact duped, and it wasn't simply stupidity. I'll see how this plays out and if anyone's words actually convince me one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.