GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-14027

1. 7,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Theres a snowball’s chance in hell that the small shareholder can remove Management/Directors of GXY or any Company.
    I think we can safely say that no change will happen at GXY unless the major Shareholder/s have been hindered, double crossed(lol) or whatever.

I'm behind S.Hay, possibly most on here are also, as it appears he is getting SDV happening atm and thanks to the posters who post the up to date images on another thread. Well done to them.

Some posters mention orderly transition.......with any Board.

Orderly transitions don’t happen when you have a possible “boys club” in place and with that usually comes snouts in the trough stuff happening. It happens and has happened with other Companies. Is that the thing here with GXY?

Once one(Board in this instance) loses trust, respect, its all over and that has happened here with GXY and myself . Mistakes, failure cant outweigh success in any Company and that is how it seems atm. GXY were kicking goals but lost their way and no one has been held accountable with a “departure” from the Company. ……….. why is it so?

Of course we shareholders are caught between a rock and a hard place with what has happened lately with those happenings within GXY and what could follow from that because most of us have money invested we don’t want to lose but nothing wrong with a protest vote is there with that snowball’s chance in hell outcome?

Has the rot halted at GXY? We’ll all find out through our wallets and of course the Ladies through their purses.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.