GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-14102

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    The problem that we have is that we are not the same company as Gangfeng and Tianqi.

As holders we need to understand that we are simply spod producers and hopefully sometime in the future with SDV also chemical producers, but that is a very long way off.

So trying to keep it real we most probably won't start to see any real price action soon as we most probably will be at least 6months behind those companies.

Hopefully, those companies prices are going up because they have strong signals from auto manufacturers of what they will need to buy from them in the next year or more.

When those companies start moving a lot more product the space and opportunity for spod players like GXY will eventuate. For that to happen quicker than we hope we need this virus thing done and dusted asap and we need the Chinese government to go crazy hard in re-stimulating their economy.

The January EV sales from China have been scary from what I have seen. I am a long term bull, but we need to be realistic given all the information that we have short term. Short term we will remain a play thing for traders, chartists and shorts. Long term the opportunity to accumulate presents itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.