GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-14251

1. 13,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8277
    Funny how some try to “value” a company by looking only at the very current environment, totally disregarding the fact that that company’s key assets will be in production for decades, and totally disregarding the fact that the global transition to electric mobility is still in its infancy - and the so-called “bubble” they refer to as being the”peak” is but a fart prior to the main event.

I’m still wondering how the sp rose 60% after one of these posters told us in no uncertain terms that the sp will only rise with the price of Lithium... how massively incorrect this was. That’s what happens when you focus only on the short term - you might as well flip a coin because if it were that simple, everyone would be a billionaire.

In the meantime, despite the lull, despite subsidy developments, despite supply surges, despite converter “issues”, despite short-term health and market waves, etc etc, the world continues to transition to electrified mobility, technology continues to advance, batteries continue to get cheaper, and the tipping point of EV price parity gets closer and closer.

Like I keep saying, I look forward to adding the 2020 EV sales numbers to the 10-year data set, then the 2021, 2022, 2023 figures etc.
    Investors here are banking on the continued macro growth trend, and there is nothing to suggest that it will go the other way.
    The short-term noise is just that, and jumped on by the sharks at every opportunity to exploit fear and greed. Funny how they try to twist in a bunch of fundamental factors into their “arguments” so as to try to flush out long term holders also. Try to create doubt and concern about the company or its assets, by leaning on ST market movements as “proof”.

No foresight. Just commentators of the downtrend - it’s dropping, it’ll continue to drop, etc..
    Suddenly we were up 60% and they had no clue. Suddenly the LT downtrend was over and they had no clue.
    They buy in and then go quiet.
    They short and then post FUD all day.
    Hilarious.
    Sad.

Price parity still coming, Coronavirus or not. GXY can still push through this lull. Do the maths.
    Wanna trade every wave and blip, take your FUD to the day trading forum.

Yawwwwwnnnnn.....

GLTALTers, we’ll have our time...
    Last edited by GCar: 01/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.