GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-14252

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    Wow, this really is turning into an adventure. I think one of the biggest problems now is the margin call cycle. Calls are being made that are driving prices lower, resulting in more calls and the cycle continues. This really looks like back in the GFC early days. Nothing is immune.

Well I guess one benefit of the virus is that it has shown China the benefits that moving to an EV driven world would look like. If they stop and notice the difference in the air they are breathing this may encourage EV uptake. Only speculation!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2017/2017965-d03947f1ab73540b9082409a4d520065.jpg
    Images by NASA and the European Space Agency show how levels of nitrogen dioxide - a noxious gas emitted by motor vehicles and industrial facilities - plummeted in February compared to January, before authorities imposed lockdown measures.

NASA scientists said the reduction in nitrogen dioxide levels was first apparent near the city of Wuhan, where the outbreak began, but then spread across the country.

The US space agency noted that the decline coincided with transport and business restrictions, and as millions of people went into quarantine.

"This is the first time I have seen such a dramatic drop-off over such a wide area for a specific event," Fei Liu, an air quality researcher at NASA, said in a news release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.