GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I agree that the inevitable global recession will be bigger than...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I agree that the inevitable global recession will be bigger than 2008/09 GFC. This one may not be it, though. The bureaucrats (politicians) and unelected Central Bankers have shown a knack for kicking the can down the road..borrowing from our grandkids to keep this spoilt generation (X, Y, Baby Boomers) rolling along..They'll print ever more money (trashing currency & punishing savers) and it might take another 4 or 5 years for the Big Bang.

Maybe 69.5c is as low as GXY can be dragged to..maybe not..but thanks to @PatienceToWin and his call of sub 70c i got in while i could. Nice to rob Credit Suisse and help amp-up the pressure on them. @dgb99.94 accumulating down low here today too. Could be a sharp snap-back up on global markets in the coming hours..Our politicians are TERRIFIED of the 'R' word..even when a natural recession should be allowed to minimize the impact of the big one they're snowballing..damn criminals..absolute reckless negligence..but it's very likely we'll have a few years of boom before a bust. Couldn't resist buying GXY under 70c today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.