GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-14488

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    @GARETH78 summed it up above . There is a flight to quality balance sheets right now @punter that's why my call for today is that not only will we not touch 65c we won't even hit 67c. If we do, then we'll still see a closing SP of 70c +..Shorts are over-stretched and as many have noticed retail-holders are numbed to this game now. Weak hands have largely disappeared. Folks like @dgb99.94 & @Mr Winkle are large holders and wouldn't dream of selling to C.S. around 70c. We are many and as we've all declared, our many votes will be cast against this B.O.D. whose regime has been WAY too accommodative to our Swiss Bank enemy. All good mate..we'll see who's nearer to the pin later in the day 4:11pm. I'm no stock-ramper. I was cautioning folks like Frankhope not to jump in when our SP was $1.30..Buy low and sell high is what i live by.

Every time i've bought the multi-year low our SP has rebounded sharply within days and i'm betting likewise now..this week

Folks can choose to transact how they see fit..Just being upfront and expressing my rationale..along with recent experiences..especially since Saint Nick's plunge on Xmas Eve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.