GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I pay a bond when i rent a car. I have to return it to the...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I pay a bond when i rent a car. I have to return it to the lender. Lender is the owner. Rental fees are paid. This basic premise has been skewed at the hands of you people.

When you 'borrow' shares, you have to return them to the OWNER. Like i said, the practice of short selling should be outlawed..sometimes it does. Right now your thieving is licensed. You people fleece retail owners then gloat..having a laugh (as you admitted on Sunday) at the expense of decent, honest people who invest their life savings in a solid company..then gloat on as their shareholder wealth diminishes, causing many to sell in despair, which is your ideal short-covering point. Put whatever kind of spin-around-it you are what you are.

In an ideal World the practice will be recognized for what it is. In respectable markets, the idea of selling something you're renting is unpalatable. You want to sell something, try buying it first. I find the practice immoral and utterly distasteful, even though i buy biggest at the oversold lows you create. Not in a thousand lifetimes would i choose to be a short seller. I buy something, help improve it and sell it higher. If i rent something, it's for a USEFUL purpose..something constructive..ideally even beneficial to society. A trip in a rented EV charged from solar power..give somebody a passenger-ride..then return the vehicle to the folks i 'borrowed' if from..and not give the owners who actually purchase these things a lecture (denying market manipulation) while laughing at them. Thanks again to asxinsightsDcom for bringing us a step nearer to justice.

GLTARH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.