GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

That makes perfect sense @col69 . I was about to reply to...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084

That makes perfect sense @col69 . I was about to reply to @clivemax as i've received many emails, in addition to the confirmations posted-here on this forum. The one common denominator has been the rebuff of Martin Rowley's re-election plea. Our B.O.D. has recently confirmed they have a Succession Plan so if he bows-out in the days before AGM that would make it an even smoother process.

I feel we have a breath of fresh-air coming up, for our Galaxy HQ. That would be very appropriate as our air's been very much cleaned-up around the World..Himalayas visible again (at distance) in India..during this Covid 19 'wake up' call. Looking forward to when ICE vehicles are looked on with the same disdain as somebody lighting up a smoke-cigarette in a restaurant. I picked up a swag of GXY shares at 73c yesterday..Hopefully those additional-votes will be added against the B.O.D. members i rebuffed, when lodging mine last week..Of special interest is our Chairman (with the nepotism cloud/question hanging over him) and Bacchus over in London who had such a prominent role at Morgan Stanley..the notorious short selling bank. Apparently he has M & A value/experience but we dropped $40 million cash into A40 and have nothing to show for it..just a bump under Credit Suisse's red carpet, where the whole disaster got swept underneath.

Nice to see ALB up 3% overnight and SQM up 5%. Credit Suisse has been up to it's usual tricks this month. Galaxy singled-out for harshest treatment yesterday..How did their analyst get such special preferential-treatment throughout last year at our Conference Calls :/ Always got his questions answered 1st and fully..I wonder if M.R. will roll-up that red carpet and take it with him to the next place C.S. invades with their short selling capers..

GLTARH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.