GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great pickup @drg and thanks folks for all the excellent...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Great pickup @drg and thanks folks for all the excellent brain-storming posts overnight..Plenty of food for thought.

Here's a link relating to this post by @drg :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...e/news-story/d0774c5f8d3034542d1ebbfc49e62dc9

I believe we have been setup for a predatory takeover and it concerns me that our Chairman has climbed the ladder (previously) which resulted in him moving up from a Chairman of a small fish, to Chairman of our bigger fish GXY. I note Twiggy bought a 20% stake in Atlas AGO which had significant lithium tenements in addition to their iron-ore assets. Rival suitors for AGO were MIN (where Chris Ellison is a long-established lithium player) and Gina Rinehart who ended up outbidding the other two.

It's pretty clear from the massive-amount of 6k algorithmic HFT manipulation parcels, that Credit Suisse has been covering short positions..overall shorts exposure down from 20% to circa 14% and due to tight 2-3 cent daily swing range, they've been able to largely shut-out retail punters..I'm sure everyone's noticed it's become much more difficult to accumulate in any decent quantity around 70c despite virus market chaos..and very few big spikes up. Our stock has been tightly controlled..manipulated & covered..

IMO we now have to beware of actual accumulation by Credit Suisse from here. Personally i now hold more GXY shares than ever before. C.S. has bought back their voting ability..in these few weeks ahead of AGM voting..If they manage to keep squashing our SP with the high-frequency 6k parcels (recently reported to Galaxy HQ who claim to constantly monitor trading to for manipulation) Credit Suisse may well soon take up a long position..and even more votes for their preferred B.O.D. composition..The other possibility is they may be brokering/scheming a takeover for a suitor/sponsor..

The only way the parasites could've covered so many short-sales without creating a squeeze-rally to $1 + is by criminal market-manipulation IMO. A number of financial journalists have been cc'd on the report communicated to Galaxy HQ. This debacle of market manipulation can no longer be ignored..Given the abysmal record of this regime at communication with us investors, it may be through a newspaper-article that we find out more.

To anyone with their heads still in-the-sand it's time to awaken..something is brewing and the infamous Swiss Bank is right in the thick of it. A reminder that retail group ownership is north of 60%. We have votes to deploy and we're not helpless. Our politicians are useless, but it doesn't hurt to bring this trading-manipulation to their attention..along with a reminder of the fate met by A40..Journalists are our best avenue for near-term impact and whoever has good contacts, now is a good time to engage.

It seems takeovers by foreign entities are now having a hard time, but this Fortescue situation probably foreshadows big Aussie companies fishing in our waters..GXY under 80c looks like a very appealing catch..beware of the nets.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.