GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Rob - for me Its table 15.1 - which indicates estimated world...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Rob - for me Its table 15.1 - which indicates estimated world stockpiles - as you can see it was determined that at end 2019 there was 111.5 weeks of supply stockpiled which they forecast to only reduce at a CAGR of negative 10.8% resulting in a stubbornly high reserve of 56.1 weeks supply by end of 2025 - point being unless there is a rapid expansion for lithium requirement that has not already been forecast with estimated CAG Rates for lithium products uptake (including all the big ones EVs and Storage Systems etc etc) or some crumbling of the producers to fail to meet estimated supply growth rates then it is difficult to see a return to the lofty prices that were being achieved just a few years ago.

Totally agree that this is all just forecasting from 01/04/2020 onwards - yesterdays news is just tomorrows fish and chip wrappers but as I am an active investor I will almost always take the conservative figures over the best case figures whenever a commodity exists in a supply / demand imbalance.

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2146/2146648-07ca2e6bfa28ffee3b158352e653fdbd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.