GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Agree Rob - rather should indicate approx total supply rather...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Agree Rob - rather should indicate approx total supply rather than 'new' supply
    Aus govt report shows Australian 2019 production at 244kt LCE equivalent and forecasts 2025 at 393 kt LCE equivalent ( very close to the S&P 400kt figure)
    Differential of 149kt of which Talison expansion alone can offer 80kt or just over half - we should also know next year how much WES will drag out of Mt Holland and of course all producers would love to sell as much as they possibly can provided they can make a buck out of it. Even at a minor level what would be the max capacity output of Mt C if it was put on steroids? There is also plenty of players scoping out new areas in WA and literally dozens of early brine activities in Argentina alone which I turned up when researching some environmental issues.

Argentina salt projects.pdf

Also interesting to note that I am reading more and more about the confidence of Oz miners to get suitable hard rock projects out of the ground on 3 to 4 year time frames (subject to availability of funding) - we are getting quicker at building them apparently - industry guidelines for briners remains at 7 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.