GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1487

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Pricing does not need to go UP!

That's good because it is still going DOWN!

I mean dead set, are you serious about the crap you post here? Lithium is at ALL TIME HIGHS!

Wrong, it topped out in January this year (when I sold). Why do you think the smart money left? GXY just hasn't "renegotiated" its contracts since. That is ONE BIG DIFFERENCE. 

A slight reduction is NOT what your friends (employers? clear.png) at Morgan Stanley spoke about when they claimed the price would crash. It hasn't. It wont. GXY will continue to rake in the $$$.

A slight reduction, MIN suffered a 15% fall in REV that will come directly from the margins. GXY will suffer the same or worse.

There is nothing you can show me or most others here that we are not already fully aware of.

I know you are a rusted on, that's fine, you do not need to keep calling me stupid. It is not appropriate.

Welcome to the China Spot Price that we have already pointed out to you is not relevant to us.

Like I said GXY is going to completely defy gravity when it comes time to negotiate it's contracts.

Do I really have to repeat myself again and again? Oh dear.

No, please don't.

As I said.

You have been Owned.

You have nothing.

And I am happy to buy more at $2.00. It does not bother me, nor would it see me in the red on my investment here.

That's good I will probably join you on the registry when it happens and again at 1.8 and 1.6.

So many points we have posed to you that you have failed to respond too. Because you cant. Because you have no idea.

Stop making yourself look stupid. Move on Champ.

Like I said, you will see me back here in 2019 biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.