GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1524

1. 4,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2508

Not sure I totally agree with posters ‘battle’ against the shorts and that there is a ‘war’ going on.

Firstly- I’m a proud holder and happy with my long term holds on GXY and PLS. I believe in the lithium dream and that the ‘EV’ revolution is real and is only just igniting!

But to understand our share price you need to understand that the sharemarket goes up and the share market goes down. Share trading 101 means that shares and lithium/cobalt/oil, etc have cycles and go up and down.

Now, there has been some terrific misinformation peddled by MS, etc, and lithium prices did drop off, but also shares like PLS and GXY were overheated and lots of people made fabulous money. 

BUT then the market changed, misinformation was peddled, many companies jumped on the lithium train, PLS and GXY, etc, came off the boil, and the shorters grabbed hold of this instability. On this and others threads there are the usual suspects who are shorting one minute- and peddling their scare tactics, and there are the traders who are buying the dips and selling the highs and now GXY is in the real game where we are to be taken seriously!

Markets go up, markets go down, and the Instos are scrambling to grab a share of this market- as let’s be honest- lithium is just about to have its day.

How big were oil share companies when prices were going gang busters?

How big were iron ore share companies when prices were going gang busters?

Now its lithium’s time and what I really like is GXY is timing it’s run perfectly...

- already a producer

- already in the forefront

- already expanding

- already exploring new technology- see lpd

- already cashed up

- already crossing continents and different formats- brine and hard rock

UNDERSTAND that GXY and lithium have got a long way to go- and be happy that the shorters and manipulators like MS have helped provide the opportunity to build a position and buy more while it’s SO CHEAP, continue to accumulate because there is just TOO much upside. The revolution is happening, grab as many shares as you can- remember, we only have 400 million on issue and it won’t be held down much longer.

And for the traders and shorters, be careful, price is building once again, GXY is cashed up and expanding and it has FUNDAMENTALS that will make it a POWERHOUSE in the next few years!

Got a nice stack tucked away in my smsf and happy to enjoy the big rewards down the track. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.