GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1547

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Interesting point you have raised but these are the facts:

The Scandinavian countries with Denmark at the firefront declared the electric cars are the future and no more diesel or petrol cars by 2025.

When some news reporters asked Angela Merkel what is your thought about France banning ICE’s by 2030 and England by 2040, her answer was this is the right thing to do, but she didn’t give a time about Germany plan as she can not make a policy on the move about the backbone of her country ‘s economy.

This brings me to an important issue. For Galaxy CEO, AT to put something like Germany 2025 in his presentation to an important conference, he must have heard it from a reputable source , which in my opinion should have been from people who are running the automobile industry in Germany.

As you are all aware, there was a comment from the head of Aussie BMW earlier in the year about a negotiation between Galaxy and BMW Germany.

I now strongly believe that our CEO while negotiating with BMW, VW and possibly Mercedes Benz , has been informed of the Germany 2025.

it is not long before we know, but that makes sense to me that German automobile industry would like to secure lithium supply from a reputable company Galaxy, knowing that the Chinese would like the whole cake for themselves.

My thoughts. Cheers, Sydney 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.