GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1590

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Of course I was. 4.5s 0-60mph is appreciated in any vehicle
    What struck me much more was an overall good quality impression and vehicle performance (dynamics, steering, braking, NVH, ...). While others sound like a tram, Tesla managed to create a unique sound inside the vehicle, which is supporting the performance without being annoying. All in all I can understand why they are outselling all the Mercedes, BMWs and Audis in the US.

To get to "economies of scale" for BEVs the price of the batteries still needs to decline drastically. How could it do so on a tight supply base regarding raw materials? From my understanding there is no oversupply of lithium, cobalt and other battery minerals atm. Look at the prices. The economies of scale regarding battery production has been already realised by Tesla's Gigafactory. They are suspected to be around 100$/kWh. What should lie there beyond? If raw material prices surge due to a growing demand it will take time to increase production. I don't see this as "disruptive" in the short term, mid term maybe, long term - god knows...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.