GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-16803

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Yes, lots of shares to contain. It continues to interest me so much how hard they are trying to contain.

In regards to your previous post to this one regarding an announcement, it appears that it won't have much effect given this suppression. Have a look at PLS today. In my opinion they released a very positive announcement (in perspective of the sector situation) and even though it tried to move up a bit, turned into a fizzer.

The only big announcement short term, share price wise that could send the price to the moon was is if GXY was to say we going to start shipping to Tesla for the next 5 years at a loss to get all the Americans interested and buying up :> So realistically, we will need to battle up the hard way and make one punch at a time. If the spod forecasts being shared yesterday are correct, those punches will start leaving some bruises over the next few months.

GXY actually got a good announcement two days ago, but it did little today.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2551/2551819-639c423508b56073dd19ef67d149c568.jpg

BYD sales continue to improve very positively yet again (the largest customer of our our largest customer), meaning real need for our spod will be increasing. More data heading in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.