GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-169

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Interesting because I had the same however the company should be able to pull this from Computershare.

There has been conversation from other holders I speak with.. particularly one that had a similar request however the company (Galaxy) has been approached a number of times.

My guess is that Livent is sounding us off.

They already buy our supply from what I understand and has been proven in this forum previously.

This as Joe points out is Livent/FMC main reason for being considered a house of cards by them.

We might get an offer I'm guessing of $2 billion.

The other possibility is Tianqi who have been getting hammered on their plans to expand at Greenbushes and also get into SQM.

My guess is that the next 6 months will be interesting and all we can do as humble holders is see what occurs.

I don't think that major lithium companies with their might will put up with these lithium bubble stocks, and will find a way to show they can supply the market thus removing the need for those with promises and cash grabs along the way.

Looking forward to hearing what others think as pertinent questions to ask on the call on Thursday. I'll be there. Last caller again maybe?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.