GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-16991

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    WOW it has finally happened........

AJM:
    Richard Tucker and John Bumbak of KordaMentha were appointed as Receivers and Managers of the Groupon 26 October 2020 by the security agent, BNY Trust Company of Australia Ltd.The Receivers and Managers understand thatVoluntary Administratorshave also been appointed to the Group. The effect of the appointment is that the Receivers and Managers are now in control of the Company’s assets, undertakings and operations. The Receivers and Managers are conducting an urgent assessment of the Company’s financial position with the intention of transitioning the operations into care and maintenance in the coming weeks.The Receivers and Managers will immediately commence a process to market the Company and its assets for sale and recapitalisation opportunities, and interested parties should contact the Receivers and Managers to lodge an expression of interest.

Soooo...... we know that spod supplies are drying up and demand is increasing. If they go into C&M that is a fair bit of spod that will come off the market. That can only be a good thing for the rest of the market including GXY!!!!

I feel sorry for the AJM holders, but I did not invest there for the same reason I refused to invest in A40. Through history will lessons be learned. So what are people thoughts and impact/strategy in relation to GXY?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.