GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

To be prudent and speak what I’m actually thinking is we might...

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    To be prudent and speak what I’m actually thinking is we might well see a sell off tomorrow as the market reconfigurations occur, but these will be a temporary glitch until Biden’s agenda is digested my the markets.

I have no concerns at this stage and has truly set the stage for the recent investment in Europe to be accelerated once again, looks like the worlds largest economy is about to join the race.

China took the bull by the horns, South Korea, Japan where in there. The EU has announced massive investment, but very, very importantly Joe has won and his 2 trillion investment may well be only the start of this transition.

It won’t happen this month or next, but this transition is going to be frocking enormous. Car makers are going nuts, but only on EVs. People not following EV sales in Germany and the EU in general need to open their eyes.

Been a long noisy road, I suspect it’s about to get a lot quieter, but the shit we have endured financially is all about to change.

Best of luck to all investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.