GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

“I think throwing around a glib line like the one above isn't...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1699
    “I think throwing around a glib line like the one above isn't what I'd call fantastic TA (after all this is the chart thread). And, I wouldn't call it any other type of analysis (by the way).I have in the past had the occasion to believe a stock price is going to rise because the bunions on my feet started to itch. But, again, I wouldn't recommend an investment decision based on that approach.In short, we post to influence others - whether we admit it or not. Trying to ward off would-be investors with a scare isn't the right approach.Finally, on your initial comment " I expect the 180's to be expensive." it seems the market doesn't agree with you..... just sayin'”

BTW the person u are standing up for.....misread someones view on their chart and called them out based on a misinterpretation. Thats part of the reason i called him out.

At least i didnt misinterpret his chart. I was just doing what he did with more factual information But its all good we can look past it cuz darkstones post was suggesting a pull back and Yanlins post was all about the sp going up.LOL

GL

Last edited by Kaeho: 04/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.