GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It is interesting that two substantial/critical announcements by...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It is interesting that two substantial/critical announcements by GXY have not occurred in the timely manner outlined by Galaxy over the previous two months. I highly doubt one is delayed by allocation of a piece of paper from the local "Titles Department".
    The other announcement is for "Strategic Partner" for Sal DE Vida.
    The timing of both these deals has been substantially missed by Galaxy. Why? - Why the Silence? - Why not an Update?
    There is one common thread to both these announcements and that is Posco! My belief this relationship with Posco is continuing to evolve faster and further that has been so far alluded to.
    I don't think for one minute this would be a takeover from Posco (too many complimentary synergies by both parties) but I would be very confident now that both deals are going to end up as "one-and-the-same" on an expanded basis!
    cheers Jake

"Buy-in Partner"

It very interesting that Galaxy management are so quiet, given the negotiations that are ongoing. We know that the non binding offers have been made (first week of Nov I believe) and that the analysis is currently underway to determine the best case made from the remaining companies in the running. This silent auction will bring a strong result for galaxy and shareholders. I think there is a lot more to this deal than what we know/have been told.

Have we received a take over?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.