GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Gday AOF, long time between chats. Correct on all fronts, once...

1. 4,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Gday AOF, long time between chats.

Correct on all fronts, once the trigger is released and all of the future components of the business are producing, and dividends are flowing.

Those manipulating will be onboard or will have moved on to frick with somebody else.

My holding is not large but I have no intention of selling at all, don’t even have an exit price in mind. This company as you say will be of those that keep on giving for years to come.

I don’t count the months now waiting for the developments we all seek, but I suspect they’re not to far away.

The manipulation of this company has been spectacular, just remember people it takes a hell of a company to survive and eventually thrive this sort is assault. Companies are not just randomly choosen to be shorted. There has to be amazing fundamentals, huge growth potential, and in GXYs case an extremely promising future in a market flawed by misinformation.

All indicators point to a serious shortage of the GOOD stuff, all indicators so far have been completely wrong and have been grossly underestimated. Just look at the EV sales forecasts over the last year, way underdone.

The current forecasts for energy storage whether being for homes or the current hot topic serious grid storage, California wants to ditch its gas plants to go battery grid, wind and solar. Energy storage will consume more lithium than EVs.

All of this is happening at an exponential level that has to be recalculated every six months because growth levels keep making current predictions redundant.

Just punch in EVs into google and try and dig you way back to the surface. All big car makers are seriously committed, they’re not just throwing in a few token dollars to make themselves look like they are towing the line.

They’re going all in and have between them committed nearly $400 billion to this technology, this ain’t chicken feed, or a token effort. They all realise now this is literally survival of the fittest.

Tesla holds the cards for now, but VW has put out some serious words and promises to launch an assault on Tesla to beat them at their on game, and they certainly have the means.

Also note “for now” that the Nissan Leaf is still the biggest selling EV in history with over 300,000 sold.

I meant to say Gday AOF with a simple comment on your post, and ended up rambling.

Cheers mate

GLTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.