GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1822

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    I agree they are a bit late to the table but don’t miss the fact they are engaging in R&D to a target of nearly half of Tesla’s market value. That’s how serious they are.

In fact I don’t underestimate any of the old car companies, they have the cash and resources to employ the best manipulaters in the world to do their dirty work for them. At the same time they have the smile police out promoting their new green company policies and committing billions more to electric evolution. Wonder what they are spending right now defending the future of oil? BILLIONS.

In light of a unprecedented three straight significant falls in crude oil the Dow has been dragged down again. Another 6% fall on Friday for oil, down nearly 30% over the month. Oil consumption has fallen and for the first time oil has admitted that’s it’s due to the rapid uptake in EVs. Saudi has agreed now to cut production but is a step to late?

You wait till home storage becomes affordable, that will blow the guts out of fossil, done team.

Only one direction from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.