GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-18408

1. 3,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1531
    To be honest, I'm pretty surprised to see this sort of SP action without any company specific catalyst; it all seems to be linked to broader sector sentiment. If the share price holds at these levels (or higher) over the next few weeks, from my point of view there's a number of catalysts that should push this along much further throughout the first half of 2021. Just to name a few:

1. 2020 Q4 results due in late January - While pricing is still lowish, sales volume was very high (best quarter for 2020). Should be a very positive report.
    2. Ramp up back to nameplate production in Q1/Q2 (not confirmed, just reading the tea leaves).
    3. Completion of SDV FEED due end of Q1.
    4. SDV feasibility update due end of Q1.
    5. JB Preliminary Economic Assessment/updated feasibility study due end of Q1.
    6. Likely return to ASX200 in March 2021 rebalance.
    7. Binding offtakes for SDV due end of Q2.
    8. Biden legislating the Green New Deal, including US$1.7 trillion in new investment in climate change initiatives (includes using the US federal government procurement system – which spends $500 billion every year – to drive towards 100% clean energy and zero-emissions vehicles). This should be a no-brainer now that the dems have full effective control of US government.

The catalysts listed above are just the one's we know of. I'm guessing we'll see some other left-field positive catalysts over the next six months as carbonate and hydroxide prices continue to appreciate. I'm hoping this includes diversification of our customer base and hopefully something to kick JB along a bit.

Good luck all, it's been a long couple of years but things are finally going the way we hoped. The way we're tracking I'm guessing we'll be seeing new all time highs within the next 6-12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.