GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think everyone needs to calm the farm, lol. ;) Last run up...

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    I think everyone needs to calm the farm, lol.

Last run up from Sept 2015 - Jan 2018 off the back of a rising lithium price was in three distinct, heavily manipulated steps.

You think they only manipulate it on the way down?

Crazy to think it wasn't going to be played the exact same way this time around!

However the good news is, on the previous run, at the moment the lithium price was where it is today, GXY's share price did not break through the $3.00 mark, not even close. In fact at a $3.00 share price the Carbonate price was around $15,000 USD a Tonne. Where is it today? $10,000?

So I expect the share price to step up in a similar manner (albeit with some extra special "traps" laid out...).

I also expect the "steps" to take us up significantly higher considering the comparisons between 2017 Galaxy Resources and 2021 Galaxy Resources...

At the moment I await the break of this new forced down trend (by use of the $1.70 capital raise share allocations no doubt). I expect it will break very hard and fast, possibly off the back of a "well timed" announcement? Possibly with a "coincidental" timing towards the end of, or just after Chinese New Year? Maybe? Time will tell.

And fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe, an announcement that confirms the removal of "the middle man" from the SDV equation?

...lets just mark that last comment as "Patent Pending" shall we?

price_01_2021.JPG price_01_2017.JPG price_01_2017_chart.JPG
    Last edited by Subs: 11/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.