GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I am with you Wary. I have been invested in this company since...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I am with you Wary. I have been invested in this company since $0.21 before consolidation and have exercised patience just like a lot of others here including yourself. I think I speak on behalf of most LTH’s here when I say it’s sad to see you sell up but I can totally understand why. I have had just about enough of this company as well it makes me angry now. I am sure that makes some happy to hear and validates their hard work at steering the companies dreams and aspirations from a far and behind their exclusive and privileged desks (you know who you are). Makes me think ABS or whatever his name is will be back soon to start kicking people while they are vulnerable again. Electrifying the transportation industry is a no brainer but it is disruptive to the fossil fuel industry and presents opportunity’s for manipulation and monopoly. Anyway I am unsure whether to do the same atm but I keep hoping we can realise our fair value soon but been hoping that for to long now. Management surely will pick up the communications soon and start playing the game a bit, can’t say we haven’t been played. If not then I expect more to follow including myself and I know that’s just what is supposed to happen in the game that’s been played but can’t just hold forever just on principle and hope. Question is- is this company going to be appreciated again or is it just a dog. Shitty post I know. We’ve (LTH’s) have held tight but the cracks are appearing. FUGXY. Hope I can eat my words and take that back real soon. We’ll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.