GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-19983

1. 4,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8331
    Not discounting anything you are saying here. I have been a GXY holder for years, I also hold a small parcel of PLL. GXY is like the Rodney Dangerfield of Lithium "No Respect". PLL will also have a hydroxide plant which is something GXY has decided not to do @ James Bay. PLL's appeal is that it is one of the only local sources in the US and they have the overhyped contract with Tesla. They are in the right place at the right time.

Galaxy was in the right place at the right time a few years back, spod prices at $950 and not a lot of competition. As I mentioned last night our costs were way out of whack and we failed to pocket the money that we should have. I think we can all agree that if we had done the upgrades sooner we would be much closer to production at SDV and JB. As they say it is water under the bridge now and all we can do is focus on the future. I hope we will manage to capitalize on the growth that is out there, there is absolutely no reason we can not be a 5+ billion company by 2025.

I think our day in the sun is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.